Build strength, better your endurance, burn fat and make yourself hard to kill
Get a custom-built training program delivered straight to your inbox.
- Your very own workout schedule, tailored to suit your needs and fit your lifestyle.
- Fully customised fitness plan sent straight to your inbox, giving you the framework to maximise every moment of your physical activity.
- Nutritional guidance to support your workout routine
- A tried-and-tested, science-backed approach to strength and conditioning specifically for your needs.
If you are ready to commit to your fitness and health, with a program to work out in your own time, click the button below to book your FREE 15 minute consultation.
Train with the best in the business backing your every move.
- Complete alignment on your goals and fitness objectives
- Accompanied workout program to suit your lifestyle, weekly schedule and physical situation
- Our unrivalled attention to detail is founded in years of experience and a passion for what we do. We'll perfect your technique at every exercise so you can maximise the results of your work.
- Bi-weekly, Weekly, fortnightly... Let's have a chat and together, we'll take your body to a new level.
Look amazing - feel amazing. This is what we do. Book your FREE 15 minute consultation.
Sydney's top development program for elite and aspiring athletes
- Customised and focussed training program specific for elite athletes seeking to perfect their craft and compete at the highest level.
- Biometric tracking of key data points (weight, intensity of training, sleep patterns, wellness etc.)
- Nutritional support and rigorous training guidance to ensure you reach your full potential.
- Clients include world-class boxers, triathletes, MMA fighters, judokas, football and tennis players.
We guarantee the highest level of training and expertise for rotation-based athletic development. Our training methods, approach and passion are world-class, so book a FREE consultation below.
I’ve been working on this for over 15 years.
Early in my career as an athlete, my education in sports performance was aligned.
My goal was to wear the Olympic Gold around my neck. After spending years competing around the world and experiencing many of the worlds best performance institutes in combat sport I retired my own aspirations to share my expertise with others.
It took me years to find the best version of myself in the highest level of competition, but I took this pursuit even further, taking many of the best performance courses to their highest level. I continued toward a degree in Sport and Exercise Science and I will not stop here.
I put this insight, knowledge and experience into consideration when creating programs for my clients and I want to share my 15 years of experience with you.
“I have been sticking very closely to my Fighters Performance home programs over the past few weeks since lockdown and believe it’s been extremely beneficial for me.
I still work very long hours, where I am extremely active, so I’ve found home programs a lot easier to consistently complete. The commute to the gym is hard to get motivator after a long day. It’s been very user friendly, without the necessity for any machines or other pieces of equipment. Blown away at how easy it was to do all of this in the comfort of my own backyard or at the local park.
It has incorporated strength, cardiovascular, agility and mobility into a very easy to follow training plan. When the time comes, I’ll be more than ready to jump straight back on the mat. I’m feeling performance ready.”
“After finding out all the gyms were closed due to Covid-19 and all equipment was sold out online, I had to look at alternative training options. I’m lucky Fighters Performance had ‘at home’ training programs available, and I could continue training with the same focus I had prior to the lockdown.
I’ve been following them consistently for a month now and still improving on my strength and conditioning over this time. I’m surprised I’ve been able to continue progressing with such limited equipment available, it’s awesome.”
“My Fighters Performance ‘at home’ program has given me a great framework to keep accountable to my own training. My progress and momentum has been a direct reflection of my input, and with this program it’s been easy to maintain consistency and stay motivated.
I’ve come a long way toward where I want and need my core strength to be in such a short amount of time, and I’ve noticed a dramatic improvement in functional aesthetics. I feel so much better when I hold myself accountable to 1% better each and every day. It's been great for mind and body.”
Today, you can begin training for the benefits you truly deserve, or you can continue ‘working out’ for those results you’re still waiting for.
- Improve strength, power and speed
- Reduced likelihood of injury
- Improved cardiovascular system
- Better muscular endurance
- Heightened energy levels
- Stability and range of motion in joints
- Improved posture and position
- Coordination and movement efficiency
- Develop a strong functioning core
- Belief in your body and ability
- Save time and unnecessary fatigue
“For a start, I found it hard to motivate myself, to be honest, but I stayed consistent. It was just so easy to follow and complete, so I kept completing it.
I miss the deadlifts and squats. I thought it would suck not having a bar and I looked everywhere to buy one, but they were all sold out. Regardless, I’m loving the training, as it’s dynamic and specific to grappling.
I still find it crazy how you can build strength using only body weight. It really opened my eyes. I thought it was impossible. Following the tempo of the exercises has been a game-changer, I’m building a strong foundation and improving on movement quality.
At times like these, it makes you realise how important it is to have someone with the experience of Fighters Performance writing your training program.”
“The programs have been outstanding, and I’ve found a big improvement even without equipment, focusing on exercise form and tempo. The combination of higher repetitions and exercises like hip bridges and single-leg work which are less familiar have helped me gain more confidence in my technique and improved the quality of my movement.
Bodyweight exercises which have especially targeted the glutes and hamstrings are really helping to strengthen some of the chinks in the armour, which I felt were always weak. I can feel this throughout my ordinary day.
I’m really happy with my progress, and I’m looking forward to taking this foundation I have built at home and adding more load in the gym. I have gained more confidence in my movement patterns and I am so surprised how much can be achieved with basic equipment like bands!”